Recipe by WJKing
This delightful dish was shared with me by a friend. The amounts and ingredients can be varied to your tastes, and items on-hand. ENJOY! Simple and DELICIOUS!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dried tomatoe
- pasta, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts (between wax paper) to 1/4" thick.
- Coat with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fry chicken with minced garlic in olive oil (2-4 tbsp oil) for about 3-5 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add 2 tbsp white wine to pan drippings, scraping the bottom.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Heat wine/lemon juice mixture, and add chicken, some capers, chives, pimientos, dried tomatoes.
- Serve over hot pasta tossed w/ lemon juice, pepper and olive oil.