Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This delightful dish was shared with me by a friend. The amounts and ingredients can be varied to your tastes, and items on-hand. ENJOY! Simple and DELICIOUS!
- Pound chicken breasts (between wax paper) to 1/4" thick.
- Coat with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fry chicken with minced garlic in olive oil (2-4 tbsp oil) for about 3-5 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add 2 tbsp white wine to pan drippings, scraping the bottom.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Heat wine/lemon juice mixture, and add chicken, some capers, chives, pimientos, dried tomatoes.
- Serve over hot pasta tossed w/ lemon juice, pepper and olive oil.