This delightful dish was shared with me by a friend. The amounts and ingredients can be varied to your tastes, and items on-hand. ENJOY! Simple and DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts (between wax paper) to 1/4" thick.
- 2Coat with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 3Fry chicken with minced garlic in olive oil (2-4 tbsp oil) for about 3-5 minutes each side.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 5Add 2 tbsp white wine to pan drippings, scraping the bottom.
- 6Add 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 7Heat wine/lemon juice mixture, and add chicken, some capers, chives, pimientos, dried tomatoes.
- 8Serve over hot pasta tossed w/ lemon juice, pepper and olive oil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.2 g