1/1 Photo of Lemon Chicken With Chickpeas and Artichokes
St Margarets Kitchen's Note:
This is a great way to serve 3 people when you only have 2 pieces of chicken. Use a full lemon if you like a stronger flavor and half a lemon if you want just a hint of citrus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non stick pot, heat olive oil and saute onion and chicken for 5 minutes until the chicken is lightly browned.
- 2Add the chickpeas, brine from the artichokes, cumin and lemon to the pot.
- 3Bring the liquid to a boil then turn down the heat to low.
- 4Cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Add the artichokes to the pot and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the artichokes are heated through.
- 6Serve with rice and vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken With Chickpeas and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 952.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 32.7 g