I got this recipe from my grocery store flier. I made it tonight for my and my bf and it was a big hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into chunks.
- 2For the lemon juice, I squeezed as much juice out of the lemon as I could, and made up the rest with bottled lemon juice.
- 3In a bowl, combine chicken, 2 tbsp of the lemon juice and garlic, let stand for 15 minutes
- 4In a separate small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, honey, lemon rind, and remaining juice. Set aside.
- 5In a large skillet or wok, heat half of oil over medium-high heat and stir-fry chicken for about 4mins or until browned. Transfer chicken to bowl. Add remaining oil to pan; stir fry broccoli and red pepper for 4 minutes.
- 6Stir reserved chicken broth mixture, pour into pan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about 1 minute Reduce heat; cook until vegetables are tender crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes Stir in chicken broth until heated through.
- 7Serve over rice or noodles if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken With Broccoli & Red Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 428.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 45.2 g