This has been a family favorite in my house and the only way my mom can get my sisters and me to eat or even think about eating artichokes. This is a favorite in the winter when mom starts to bring out her crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt and pepper in a Ziploc bag.
- 2Place chicken in bag and shake to coat, repeat with each breast.
- 3Heat olive oil in a wide skillet over med-high heat.
- 4Add chicken breasts and cook 4 minutes.
- 5Turn them over and cook 4 min more, or until brown all over.
- 6Remove to plate and place in 250°F oven to keep warm.
- 7Add lemon juice and chicken broth to pan and turn heat to high.
- 8Boil rapidly to reduce liquid to about 1 cup.
- 9Meanwhile, chop artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- 10Add to sauce and heat through.
- 11Put chicken on 4 plates over noodles with sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken With Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 35.2 g