Recipe by Lauren88
This has been a family favorite in my house and the only way my mom can get my sisters and me to eat or even think about eating artichokes. This is a favorite in the winter when mom starts to bring out her crock pot.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 16 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a Ziploc bag.
- Place chicken in bag and shake to coat, repeat with each breast.
- Heat olive oil in a wide skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook 4 minutes.
- Turn them over and cook 4 min more, or until brown all over.
- Remove to plate and place in 250°F oven to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and chicken broth to pan and turn heat to high.
- Boil rapidly to reduce liquid to about 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, chop artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Add to sauce and heat through.
- Put chicken on 4 plates over noodles with sauce and serve.