1 hr 15 mins
Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 small red sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a big skillet, saute chicken in butter until no longer pink.
- 3Remove and keep warm.
- 4In the same pan, cook red pepper until crisp-tender.
- 5Add in garlic; cook 1 minute.
- 6Add in 2 cups broth; bring to a boil.
- 7Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and remaining broth until smooth; gradually stir into the pan.
- 8Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Stir in the chicken, lemon peel, and pepper sauce; add in spinach; cook just until wilted.
- 10Drain pasta; toss with sauce.
- 11Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.7 mg
- Sodium 1014.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.1 g