My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon fresh lemongrass, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, grated
- 1/2 small chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1In a non-stick wok, cook the chicken until browned all over.
- 2Remove and keep warm in a bowl.
- 3Add onions, bell peppers' and lemon grass.
- 4Cook until veggies are crisp tender.
- 5Add walnuts, stir-fry for a minute or two, add chicken, lime juice, sauce, rind, stock cube and garlic and rosemary.
- 6Stir-fry until it has heated through.
- 7Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry with walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 1396.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: