Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fresh lemongrass, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄2 small chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 sprig rosemary
- In a non-stick wok, cook the chicken until browned all over.
- Remove and keep warm in a bowl.
- Add onions, bell peppers' and lemon grass.
- Cook until veggies are crisp tender.
- Add walnuts, stir-fry for a minute or two, add chicken, lime juice, sauce, rind, stock cube and garlic and rosemary.
- Stir-fry until it has heated through.
- Serve hot!
This was horrible. I am an avid stir frier and this is probably the worst stir fry i have ever had. Yuck. Don't try it.