1/1 Photo of Lemon-Chicken Stir Fry
An easy stir-fry that I like because it uses fresh vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the chicken and onion; stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 4Add in the broccoli and peas; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together the broth, thyme, lemon peel, cornstarch, and lemon pepper.
- 6Pour into chicken mixture; cook 1-2 mintues or until sauce is thickened and veggies are cooked.
- 7Stir in tomatoes; cook until just heated; season with salt if needed.
- 8Serve chicken mixture over angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 280.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: