Recipe by Sueie
Low fat lemon chicken, light and easy. Serve with steamed rice.
Top Review by vrvrvr
I increased the sauce per the previous review, and also added orange bell pepper and garlic. It was quite enjoyable. Next time I'll add some crushed red pepper to wake up the flavor a bit. Easy to put together, nice recipe!
- 6 teaspoons soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 4 teaspoons water
- 4 scallions or 4 spring onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce and vinegar in dish.
- Mix well and add chicken, stirring to coat.
- In a large pan or wok, heat oil.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 4- 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to warm plate.
- Reduce heat to medium low add stock, juice, and sugar to pan and stir well.
- In a small bowl, blend cornflour with water until smooth.
- Add to pan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and spring onions and simmer for 5 minutes.