1/1 Photo of Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Low fat lemon chicken, light and easy. Serve with steamed rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce and vinegar in dish.
- 2Mix well and add chicken, stirring to coat.
- 3In a large pan or wok, heat oil.
- 4Add chicken and stir fry for 4- 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Transfer chicken to warm plate.
- 6Reduce heat to medium low add stock, juice, and sugar to pan and stir well.
- 7In a small bowl, blend cornflour with water until smooth.
- 8Add to pan.
- 9Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- 10Simmer for 1 minute.
- 11Add chicken and spring onions and simmer for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 548.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets