1/2 Photos of Lemon Chicken Spaghetti Toss
Dine & Dish's Note:
I found this recipe in Quick Cooking a few years ago and it has become a staple in our household. It is a very tasty dish that is so easy to make, yet looks very impressive. Good enough for company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1In a large skillet, saute onions& garlic in butter& oil until tender.
- 2Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt& lemon-pepper.
- 3Saute for 15-20 min or until chicken juices run clear.
- 4Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- 5Add to chicken mixture& toss.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Spaghetti Toss
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 257.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: