Recipe by Courtly
"This all-in-one chicken dish, with creamy, lemon flavored sauce, dresses up chunks of juicy chicken and tender pasta. Peas and tomatoes add a splash of color." From taste of home.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, onions and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Remove the chicken with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Add the broth to the skillet; bring to a boil and cook until reduce by half. Reduce heat; add cream. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions. Add peas, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and chicken to the cream mixture; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with lemon peel and lemon-pepper.