I had this in Greece and begged for the recipe to no avail. This is my version. I tend to allow the chicken to marinade overnight so that it is more tender and full of flavour. I serve them with green salad, tzatziki and bread. Great for a BBQ.
- Mix together the chicken, lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil and oregano.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Skewer the chicken onto 6 metal or wooden skewers.
- Grill for about 20 minutes turning frequently, adding the remaining marinade each time you turn them.
- Sprinkle with the paprika and serve.