1/3 Photos of Lemon Chicken Souvlaki
I had this in Greece and begged for the recipe to no avail. This is my version. I tend to allow the chicken to marinade overnight so that it is more tender and full of flavour. I serve them with green salad, tzatziki and bread. Great for a BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the chicken, lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil and oregano.
- 2Marinate in the fridge for at least 1/2 an hour.
- 3Skewer the chicken onto 6 metal or wooden skewers.
- 4Grill for about 20 minutes turning frequently, adding the remaining marinade each time you turn them.
- 5Sprinkle with the paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Souvlaki
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g