Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful clear soup with flavors that "pop" like lemon and cilantro. So light and refreshing.
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in pot with bay leaf and cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and chop/shred when cool.
- Bring chicken broth to a simmer, add chicken pieces, lemon juice and grated rind.
- Add chopped yellow onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes.
- Add corn, tomatoes, green onion and cilantro.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Taste and correct seasonings.