1/3 Photos of Lemon Chicken Skewers (Kabobs)
I love lemon and other citrus flavors so when I found this recipe in Taste of Home, I had to try it!!! Feel free to change the veggies to suit what you have on hand or prefer to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-in . pieces
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-1/2-inch slices
- 3 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup for basting.
- 2Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- 3Pour the remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag; add the zucchini, onions and tomatoes. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- 4Refrigerate chicken and vegetables for up to 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Drain and discard marinade.
- 6Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 7Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Skewers (Kabobs)
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 531.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar