My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt and black pepper; mix well.
- 2Add chicken; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice 30 minutes.
- 4Thread chicken equally onto each skewer.
- 5Discard leftover marinade. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place parsley in a shallow dish and roll skewered chicken in parsley, coating completely.
- 6Grill chicken skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 369.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.5 g