Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt and black pepper; mix well.
- Add chicken; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken equally onto each skewer.
- Discard leftover marinade. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place parsley in a shallow dish and roll skewered chicken in parsley, coating completely.
- Grill chicken skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
It's a wicked recipe and tastes absoloutely delicious with homemade bread and salad