Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 2 chunks
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt and black pepper; mix well.
- Add chicken; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken equally onto each skewer.
- Discard leftover marinade. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place parsley in a shallow dish and roll skewered chicken in parsley, coating completely.
- Grill chicken skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
It's a wicked recipe and tastes absoloutely delicious with homemade bread and salad