Recipe by itsnevrenough
So easy and delicious!
Top Review by KLBoyle
Oh man is this awesome! Not a typical scallopini of course but who cares, it's delicious! Incredibly easy to throw together and just bursting with flavor. This will definitely be going in to regular rotation at my house. Thanks for sharing this winner!
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 177.44 ml unsalted chicken stock (or can use broth)
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 946.36 ml fresh Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well-browned on both sides and meat is cooked thoroughly. Remove chicken from the skillet and cover.
- Stir the stock (or broth), garlic, lemon juice and zest, and soup in the skillet. Add the spinach. Cook and stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with the other ingredients.
- This is delicious served over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.