Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy and delicious!
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 177.44 ml unsalted chicken stock (or can use broth)
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 946.36 ml fresh Baby Spinach
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well-browned on both sides and meat is cooked thoroughly. Remove chicken from the skillet and cover.
- Stir the stock (or broth), garlic, lemon juice and zest, and soup in the skillet. Add the spinach. Cook and stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with the other ingredients.
- This is delicious served over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.