Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This chicken is mouth watering good! Serve it with brown rice and a nice green salad.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup green onion, sliced 1-inch thick, both white and green parts
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, halved
- lemon slice
- fresh parsley
- Flatten each chicken breast half to about 1/4" thickness by pounding them between sheets of waxed paper.
- Melt butter and garlic in 10" skillet until sizzling; add chicken, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, turning chicken occasionally, until no longer pink, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place chicken on serving platter; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to drippings in pan.
- Add green onions and mushrooms.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.