Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tangy light salad dish.
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, without skin, cut into pieces
- 225 g couscous
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cucumber, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Mix a tbsp of lemon juice with a tbsp of olive oil and season. Toss the chicken in it until well coat. Set aside for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, pu the couscous in a bowl and pour on 450 ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non stick frying pan and cook the chicken over a medium heat turning occasionally for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. Pat the chicken dry with kitchen paper.
- Add the remaining lemon juice and oil to the couscous and fluff up with a fork. Gently mix in the spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber, mint and parsley and season well with salt and pepper. Serve with the lemon chicken.