I like to buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to make this delightful recipe. Walnuts and snow peas add crunch and the grapes add a little sweetness to this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and lemon zest in large bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except for walnuts and mix lightly.
- 3Refrigerate until serving time.
- 4Just before serving, stir in walnuts.
- 5Serve on a lettuce lined platter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: