Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to make this delightful recipe. Walnuts and snow peas add crunch and the grapes add a little sweetness to this salad.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1⁄2 cup halved snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and lemon zest in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except for walnuts and mix lightly.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, stir in walnuts.
- Serve on a lettuce lined platter.