Parkers Mom's Note:
This is a pampered chef recipe and is such an elegant dish to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Chop parsley using a pizza cutter.
- 3Zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon. (Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnishing).
- 4Combine chicken, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of parsley, lemon zest, garlic, mayo, italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese; mix well.
- 5Unroll cresent dough and septerate into 16 triangles.
- 6Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on a large round baking stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of stone.(Points will extend off the edge of stone).
- 7Spoon chicken mix evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangle up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (Filling will show).
- 8Sprinkle remaining Parmesian cheese over ring.
- 9Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Squeeze 1/2 of a fresh lemon over ring and garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Ring
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: