Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
This is a pampered chef recipe and is such an elegant dish to serve.
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop parsley using a pizza cutter.
- Zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon. (Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnishing).
- Combine chicken, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of parsley, lemon zest, garlic, mayo, italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Unroll cresent dough and septerate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on a large round baking stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of stone.(Points will extend off the edge of stone).
- Spoon chicken mix evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangle up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (Filling will show).
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesian cheese over ring.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a fresh lemon over ring and garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.
This was wonderful. I made it for my women's outreach and the ladies consumed it so quickly the were asking for more.
I am not assigning any stars, as I have not made this filling. But I used the technique in this recipe for the family three times now, using whatever leftover chicken salad we had on hand. My husband is always making a huge batch of chicken salad for the kids' school lunches. He tries a new recipe every time. Before I use the leftovers in this ring, I make sure to add the cheese included in this recipe. It has always been so good. It's nice garnished with browned almonds as well. Thanks, Parkers Mom, for posting.
I used to sell Pampered Chef and had lost my recipe. My 20 year old DS asked every now and then for this. Thanks for posting-he is very happy and so am I.