1/1 Photo of Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss
An easy, 30 minute, healthy meal, bursting with color and flavor. Cook's Tip: For extra flavor, season chicken breast with a citrus and basil rub or a crushed peppercorn and garlic rub and grill, then proceed as recipe directs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces radiatore, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets, small
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 lemon, cut in half crosswise
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley, snipped (optional)
- fresh coarse ground black pepper (optional)
- 1Cook pasta for 2 minutes less than package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, chop onion and slice carrots.
- 3Lightly spray a stir-fry skillet with oil.
- 4Cook and stir onion, carrot, and pressed garlic over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- 5Meanwhile, slice bell pepper into strips; cut strips in half.
- 6Combine bell pepper, broccoli, and salt in a microwave safe covered bowl. Microwave, covered, on High for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 7Add pasta, steamed vegetables, chicken, Alfredo sauce and water to skillet.
- 8Squeeze lemon halves over pasta; cook and stir until heated through.
- 9Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta; sprinkle with parsley and black pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: