Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good-for-you pasta recipe that has a unique flavor... enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Place garlic, chicken, and olive oil in skillet, cook on medium until chicken is done.
- Add peas and carrots, saute 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chicken broth, lemon juice, and cream cheese to skillet and cook until cheese is melted,s tirring constantly.
- Return chicken mixture to skillet.
- Stir in cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
- Cook an additional 3-5 minutes until all ingredients are heated through.