Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple and fast dish to serve on a busy day. It's a varied version of a recipe I received from a friend. I serve it at a frat house and all the guys love it which is not an easy thing to do!! Hope you all enjoy it! Great for pot lucks!
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti or 1 lb cooked other pastas
- Cook pasta according to directions. Set aside.
- Cook chicken and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Add lemon juice, chicken, garlic, dill and chicken seasoning.
- Cook on medium for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the chicken and pasta.
This was a good jumping off point. I sauteed the chicken with salt and lemon peper first. Next time I make it I will add some sun dried tomatoes and capers. Maybe some parm on top as well.
My girlfriend and I made a vegan version of this recipe and it was awesome - we substituted earth balance for butter and Yves meatless lemon herb chicken skewers for the chicken, and the end result was light and delicious. The dill goes great with it. Thanks!
I followed this recipe exactly, this was really disappointing. The smell of it alone was just too much to handle. My husband asked that I not make it again. Sorry, but not a keeper.