Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very yummy chicken noodle soup!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, preferably fresh
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups chicken breasts, diced into bite sized chunks
- Bring the broth, lemon juice and bay leaf to a boil.
- Let boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Bring down to simmer.
- Add the chicken and spaghetti.
- Simmer until both are cooked through.
This was not my favorite Chicken Noodle Soup. I found it too tart and lemoney and the spaghetti where too thick. Angel hair pasta would have been a better choice. Made and reviewed for Spring PAC 2010