Recipe by Denise!
Very tart and spicy Lemon Chicken recipe. Will make your lips pucker - my kids love it!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons Montreal roasted garlic chicken seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice and oil in a large bowl or freezer bag.
- Add chicken breasts and marinate 1-2 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, place in baking dish and sprinkle with Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- The marinade may be used to occasionally drizzle on the chicken as it bakes.
- Garnish with slices of lemon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.