Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite way to prepare chicken for the grill!
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 cup measuring cup, mixing well.
- In a gallon size Ziplock bag, pour mixture over boneless chicken breasts.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 6 - 8 hours or overnight. Perfect on the grill!
Very good marinade. The spices flavor the chicken perfectly. I marinated bone in chicken breasts for 24 hours for lots of flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Tonight I had chicken and a salad. I'm trying to keep my girlish figure. Okay, no I'm not.