1/2 Photos of Lemon Chicken Linguine
A light pasta dish that's also good cold or at room temperature. It's attractive, versatile, and easy to change yield depending on how may you need to feed, so I love it for company with a green salad, asparagus, or fresh green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil and the butter. Add onions and garlic. Sauté gently for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
- 2Generously season the chicken with salt and pepper, the dried thyme, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook completely.
- 3Remove chicken from the pan.
- 4Add the juice and zest of the lemons to the pan to deglaze. Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve pasta topped with the chicken. Parmesan cheese is an excellent addition.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 110.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g