Recipe by BakinBaby
Green olives and ricotta cheese make boring chicken stand up and shout, Delish! This is quick to make and you can sub, rotisere chicken (about 2 cups) for the chicken breast if you're in a rush. It comes for BHG with a BakinBaby punch.
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 cup green olives (pitted and rough sliced)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the (no boil?)noodles in 3" of water with 1 teaspoons olive oil added for about 7 min., drain on waxed paper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and lemon pepper, squeeze 1/2 lemon juice on chicken.
- In a skillet heat 2 Tablespoons oilve oil over med. heat, saute chicken for about 10 minute add olives heat throughtly, remove from heat.
- In a microwave, combine ricotta & remaining lemon juice;, microwave for 30 sec.
- Toss chicken,noodles,olives and ricotta cheese mixture together in a large bowl.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary as desired.