Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Green olives and ricotta cheese make boring chicken stand up and shout, Delish! This is quick to make and you can sub, rotisere chicken (about 2 cups) for the chicken breast if you're in a rush. It comes for BHG with a BakinBaby punch.
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 cup green olives (pitted and rough sliced)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook the (no boil?)noodles in 3" of water with 1 teaspoons olive oil added for about 7 min., drain on waxed paper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and lemon pepper, squeeze 1/2 lemon juice on chicken.
- In a skillet heat 2 Tablespoons oilve oil over med. heat, saute chicken for about 10 minute add olives heat throughtly, remove from heat.
- In a microwave, combine ricotta & remaining lemon juice;, microwave for 30 sec.
- Toss chicken,noodles,olives and ricotta cheese mixture together in a large bowl.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary as desired.