Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
365 Ways to Cook Chicken serves 4
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces
- Light grill or preheat broiler. Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent burning.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat; marinate 15 minutes.
- Thread 3-4 chicken pieces onto each skewer.
- Grill chicken, brushing with leftover marinade.