Recipe by SteelerSue
Delicious chicken recipe that is quick and easy to make. I don't remember where I got it from, but I've tweaked it around quite a bit. My DSs love when I tell them this is for dinner. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup lemon pepper, to taste
- 12 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips.
- In ziploc bag (gallon size), mix flour, 6 T parmesan cheese, lemon pepper and salt. Taste to make sure seasonings are to your liking.
- Add chicken strips and thoroughly coat with mixture. I usually do this step in batches.
- Brown chicken strips in 2T butter. Lower heat and cook until done, then set aside. Don't crowd the pan so cook in batches adding more butter as needed.
- Cook fettuccine according to package while chicken is cooking.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add heavy whipping cream, 2 T butter, and 6T parmesan cheese. Cook slowly, stirring often until butter and cheese are melted and sauce is slightly reduced.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Squirt fresh lemon over chicken. Serve chicken over the pasta. Garnish with parsley.