1/2 Photos of Lemon Chicken Fettuccine With Snow Peas
Clipped out of a magazine, this is a fresh chicken recipe that is ready in a flash!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1" pieces. Mince the garlic.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes until browned. Reduce heat to medium.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together the broth, lemon juice, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add to chicken in skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes, until thickened, stirring frequently.
- 5Add snow peas and cook 3 minutes longer.
- 6Toss hot pasta with sauce and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Fettuccine With Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 531.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.2 g