Lemon Chicken Drumsticks With Citrus Chili (Chilli) Salt
- Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan forced).
- Pound chilli, salt and rinds in mortar and pestle or processor until fine flakes form. Spread the mixture out on a small oven tray and bake for about 5 minutes or until dry. Cool; store in an airtight container.
- Whisk the juices, oil and honey in a large bowl until combined; add the drumsticks and stir to coat.
- Tranfer drumsticks and marinade into a baking dish, add basil. Bake for about 50 minutes or until cooked through turning occasionally. Cool.
- Transfer chicken and pan juices to a storage container. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve sprinkled with the citrus salt.