Lemon Chicken Burgers With Yogurt Dressing
- Combine onions, breadcrumbs, seasoning blend, pepper, egg whites and chicken. Add 1 tsp of lemon rind and mix.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal patties, approx 1/4 inch thick and oval in shape.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook patties 2 minutes per side or until browned. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 4 minutes.
- Combine remaining lemon rind, yogurt and oregano stirring well.
- Serve patties in pita pockets with yogurt mixture or tzatziki, lettuce, and tomato.