1/1 Photo of Lemon Chicken Burgers
Tasty and healthier burger option. From Chatelaine's website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice onion.
- 2In a large bowl whisk egg and add onion, mustard, spices, and chicken.
- 3Mix using hands until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- 4Divide into four portions and roll each one into a ball.
- 5Using your finger, poke a hole in the center of each ball.
- 6Cut 4 tablespoon sized portions of goat cheese from the log and roll each one into a ball.
- 7Push each cheese ball into the holes in the meat balls.
- 8Press meat mixture over the cheese and flatten into burgers about 3/4 inch thick.
- 9Heat oil in a pan and cook burgers about 7 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- 10Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.2
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.0 mg
- Sodium 320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning
herbed goat cheese