Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From an old recipe card.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 slices gingerroot (thin slices)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Line a large ovenproof pan and arrange the ginger slices on the bottom.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the ginger.
- Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey; pour over chicken.
- Roast in 350* oven for 25 min or until breasts are tender.
A nice not too heavy chicken recipe. I didn't change anything and it was very good. I only cooked it for a little longer and then placed under the grill to brown more.