Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut in half
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in half
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemons, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Drain; set aside.
- Prepare coals for grilling.
- To prevent sticking, spray grid with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken, peppers and squash on grill 5 to 6 inches from medium-hot coals.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are soft to the touch.
- Remove from grill.
- Cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine parsley, wine, lemon juice, oil, garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Toss cooked chicken and vegetables with% cup sauce.
- Toss pasta with remaining sauce.
- Place chicken and vegetables over pasta; serve.