Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so simple and so good!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, in chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup quick-cooking brown rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, snipped (for garnish)
- Season chicken with paprika.
- Brown chicken in a large skillet with the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except parsley and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover; simmer for 20-25min or until rice is cooked.
- Garnish with parsley.