- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 cup cooked couscous (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 cup firm fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄3 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°; in a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, using your hands.
- Pat the mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake about 1 hour or until the loaf is firm and the top is browned.
- Let the meatloaf stand in the pan for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.