- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a dish, and add chicken.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Arrange the chicken in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Pour the reserved marinade over chicken, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425F for 20 minutes; baste chicken with marinade.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done.