Recipe by Donna Feldman
This recipe is something I just made up one day and everyone loves it. You can serv hot or cold, great for picnics. foodie
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breast in lemon juice for 10or15 mintes.
- Put flour in dish and add eveything but oil and dip chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet add chicken breast and cook on med heat about three mintes per side.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 25to35 mintes or until chicken is golden brown.