Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, cut into small pieces
- Pre heat oven to 450*.
- Combine corn flakes,ginger, and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Combine egg and soy sauce.
- Place chicken in egg mixture and coat well.
- Coat chicken well with corn flake mixture.
- Place on foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min.
- or until no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, combine broth,cornstarch,honey,lemon juice,ketchup, and garlic salt in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Serve over chicken and garnish with green onions.