From the Woman's Day submitted by reader Pamela Stratford. I made this while on holidays and we enjoyed it and most of the time is in the cooking in the oven otherwise very little work needed.
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
- Line your baking dish with baking paper.
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a clean plastic bag and add the chicken and toss to coat (I just used a shallow bowl and dipped the chicken in the mix).
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the baking dish and brush the chicken with butter and bake for 30 minutes.
- SAUCE - meanwhile, in a small jug, combine all ingredients and season to taste.
- Pour sauce over chicken and return to oven for a further 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with a salad of choice and prawn crackers, I served with mashed potatoe and steamed vegetables.