Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Comes from the book "Once-a-month cooking" by Mimi Wilson and Mary Beth Lagerborg
Make and share this Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all of the spices & lemon juice in a 1-gallon bag, add chicken pieces, & freeze.
- To prepare, thaw bag of chicken, preheat trusty oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange chicken skin-side down in an 8x8x2-inch bakind dish treated with nonstick spray.
- Pour liquid over chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over & baste.
- Bake for an extra 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over rice.
- Enjoy the Lemon Chicken (Oamc) recipe.