Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very good & easy recipe.
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- seasoned flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pound chicken breasts to flatten.
- Roll in seasoned flour.
- Saute in butter until light brown.
- Add other ingredients to skillet.
- Cove & simmer 15-20 minute or until tender.
- Serve over rice with green vegetables & a salad.
Excellent chicken dish! I cut recipe in half as I made 2 chicken breasts and it worked out great! Loved the taste of the thyme and lemon together. Will definately be making again soon! Made for Spring PAC 2008