I got this from a friend and I love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut three lemons in half and use for fresh lemon juice. Pour the juice through a fine strainer. Cut the last lemon into wedges for garnish.
- 2Begin to heat the olive oil in a 12 inch saute pan on medium-high.
- 3While oil is getting hot, lightly season both sides of the chicken breast with salt. Lightly dust the chicken breast in the flour. Shake off excess flour. Place chicken in the saute pan skin side down.
- 4When the chicken is golden brown, turn over and brown the other side as well. It is important to brown both sides to insure the chicken is completely cooked through.
- 5When both sides are nice and brown, add white wine and lemon juice. Continue to cook for approximately two to three minutes. The liquid should reduce approximately half.
- 6Once the liquid is reduced, remove the chicken breasts from the pan and turn off heat. Check to make sure the chicken breasts are cooked by turning each piece of chicken over and cutting it halfway through with a knife. There should be no visible pink. If the chicken is not completely cooked through, place in a 400 degree oven for five minutes to complete cooking.
- 7Finish the sauce by placing the softened butter in the pan. Using rubber spatula, work the butter into the sauce as it melts.
- 8TO SERVE:.
- 9Pour sauce directly on top of chicken breasts. Garnish with capers and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.0
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.5 g