Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Different from the ones posted on the recipe zaar. A friend made this for me 18 yrs. ago and gave me the recipe. We have made it many times since. Everyone loves it. Is nice to serve for a small dinner party yet great for anytime too. Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (can use other)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced fine
- 2 small onions, minced fine
- 6 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- salt & pepper
- Mix first five ingredients together. Salt and pepper the Chicken Breast. Brown Breast. Pour mixture over Breast and simmer for 45 minute. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Cook Rice for 6 servings (or more) about 20 minute before the Chicken is done. When Chicken is done remove to a serving platter and pour sauce into a small bowl to serve over the Chicken and Rice.
A quick, easy and delicious recipe that my whole family loved. The simple ingredients make for a very tasty meal indeed!