Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A very lemony chicken that I've made on many occasions, very easy, very tasty.
- Rinse chicken inside and out, pat dry.
- Cut one of the lemons into thin slices and put into the chicken.
- Cut the other lemon in half and rub one half all over the outside of the chicken.
- Squeeze the other half into a cup and add the olive oil and mustard, brush the chicken with this mixture.
- Roast in the oven following the directions on the chicken basting periodically.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
this was very good! as usual i added garlic- this is a very easy delicious dish! thanks erin
Erin thank you so much for posting this recipe. The chicken smelled as good as it tasted. All my picky eaters loved it. I added some roasted garlic to the sauce and let the chicken marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours till I was ready to cook dinner. It was very very good.