Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great summer pie, cool and refreshing with a slight tang. It keeps well in the freezer and fridge.
- Partially bake pie shell at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 325°F.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- Add remaining ingredients (except lemon slices).
- Pour into pie shell.
- Place lemon slices on top.
- Bake about an hour at 325°F until set and lightly browned.
Delicious, dense, almost creamy, lemon pie. I loved the look of the lemon slices on top and the intense lemon flavor. Easy and impressive dessert! I served it with fresh sweetened whipped cream which really complimented the rich lemon filling.