1/2 Photos of Lemon Cheesecake With Shortbread Cookie Crust
1 hr 20 mins
Sweet, tart and rich cheesecake that is perfect for all seasons. Pure creamy dreamy heaven. Chill 6 hrs or overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground shortbread cookie
- 1Make crust:.
- 2Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together on medium high speed for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add flour and ground cookies to the mixture and blend for 3-4 seconds until fully incorporated.
- 4Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 5Bake the crust at 350° F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Allow the crust to cool completely.
- 7Make cheesecake:.
- 8Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and smooth.
- 9Add the mascarpone cheese and sugar and continue to beat on medium speed.
- 10Add the eggs one at a time.
- 11Blend in the lemon zest and juice.
- 12Pour mixture into the cooled crust.
- 13Set the cheesecake pan into a roasting pan, and add enough water to the roasting pan to reach halfway up sides of the cheesecake pan.
- 14Place in a 350° F oven for approximately one hour or until the cake is set and the top is golden brown.
- 15Remove the cake from the roasting pan and place on a wire rack.
- 16Allow cake to cool slightly, then place the cake in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake With Shortbread Cookie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.3
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: