A favourite treat at our house. It has a light, lemony taste and kids love it! I found this recipe many years ago in a book called Best Recipes this side of Heaven. Remember to put that can of evaporated milk in the freezer when you start so it will be cold when you need it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix base ingredients together, put aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- 2Press remaining into 9x13 pan.
- 3Bake 8 minutes at 350.
- 4Dissolve jello in water, add juice and set in fridge to thicken to the consistency of egg white.
- 5Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and light.
- 6Combine the jello and cream cheese mixtures, mixing by hand.
- 7Put the evaporated milk in the freezer just until cold.
- 8Remove and whip to high peaks.
- 9Fold milk into the lemon mixture.
- 10Pour milk into the lemon mixture.
- 11Pour over crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs on top.
- 12Chill over night.
- 13May be frozen.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 249.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: